Terms and Conditions:
- We need to know as soon as possible if your place will not be required for the following term to avoid charging you for an unwanted place.
- Fees for the next term are due before the end of the existing term to hold your place. Fees always paid in advance.
- If fees are not paid by the payment date, we will text or email you to advise you we will be removing you from the registers in following term.
- We are sympathetic to hardship cases and those with large families, but we do need to be told if payment is going to be late or we could refuse your place. A late payment option is our discretion, it would need to be disused in advance.
- No refunds will be given. Once you have booked a place with us and paid you have booked for the whole term.
If any swims are cancelled due to school closures, we may choose to hold the catch-up lesson in the school holidays or at the end of the term. We do not offer refunds. This is the discretion of Strokes Swim School. If no catch-up lesson can be arranged by ourselves we may add credits to your accounts which you can redeem when paying for the following term, if not returning the following term we may issue a lesson refund.
Any payment enquiries to Joni Lee [email protected]
Code of Conduct:
- Please drive with extreme caution on site – cars parked at owner’s risk.
- No smoking on site.
- Valuables left in the changing area at owner’s risk.
- No outdoor foot ware to be worn on poolside.
- No food on poolside. Chewing gum is not allowed during lesson.
- No photography unless permission is given by the Teaching Staff and Parents/Guardians of other pupils in the School.
- Children over 8 years should change in correct gender changing room. Adults may only enter same gender changing rooms.
- Strokes Swim School will accept no other responsibility other than for the pupils in a lesson at the lesson time booked in for.
- Children are asked to tie back long hair, blow nose and use the toilet before a lesson. Children under 8 should be supervised when using the toilet. No jewellery is allowed in pool.
- Children with contagious illnesses i.e. Measles, Conjunctivitis, Chicken Pox etc. are asked not to attend the pool. Verruca’s must be covered with a swim sock or cream that forms protective layer
- Young children still using nappies must wear appropriate swimwear. All nappies must be taken home. Happy Nappies are advisable
- Parents/Guardians spectating on poolside must keep well back from the pool edge.
- Please do not wring costumes out on the Changing Area floor.
- ïNo pushchairs or car seats on poolside.
- No running on poolside.
These rules are for the safety and well being of your children.
Please note that Strokes Swim School operates out of School Swimming Pools. Although we do our up-most to keep conditions suitable and are in constant communication with the School regarding cleanliness, Health and Safety and other issues, the ultimate responsibility is with the School. So please could any concerns about these issues be directed to the School involved.
Strokes Swim School will need to save all pupil and parents contact information. This includes email addresses, contact numbers, date of births and home addresses, as per our policy.
This is essential for safety reasons as well as keeping you updated with important information, such as lesson closures.
DUE TO THE NEW GPDR REGULATIONS ALL CUSTOMERS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE THE CHOICE TO OPT OUT OF A DATA SYSTEM. THERE IS AN OPT OUT BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF EMAILS IF YOU WISH TO UNSUBSCRIBE, BUT WE URGE YOU TO NOT OPT OUT AS WE DO REQUIRE THIS INFORMATION TO INSURE WE SAFELY RUN THE SWIM SCHOOL.
|Storing Medical Information:|
Strokes Swim school will be storing all medical information you have provided to us at the time of booking. We store this information on a secure password system, which only Strokes Swim School administrators and teachers can access. This information is also printed on to the registers for teacher’s reference. It is imperative teachers have access to medical information or they can refuse to teach your child. We rely on parents to make us aware of any medical information. Parents must keep us updated with any ongoing medical conditions and make the teachers aware too if there are any medical changes.
By paying for swimming lessons at Strokes Swim School Limited you are giving us full permission to take photos of swimmers for advertising and marketing use. We will always double check with parents and guardians verbally before we take photos but if you object you did need to put it in writing to us via email and also advise the photographer on the day.
By letting us take pictures you are giving the rights of that photo to our swim school only. You can not use the photo personally as the other swimmers in the photo have not given you consent; consent is for the swim school only.