Terms and Conditions
- We need to know as soon as possible if your place will not be required for the following term to avoid charging you for an unwanted place.
- Fees for the next term are due before the end of the existing term to hold your place.
- If fees are not paid by the due date on enrolment form you will incur an admin charge of £5.
- We are sympathetic to hardship cases and those with large families, but we do need to be told if payments are going to be late.
- Fees are non refundable, but transferable. If illness or extenuating circumstances keep you from swimming for more than 4 weeks, a part refund may be given if Diane is aware of the situation. Medical evidence must be given.
- For all refunds a £5 admin fee will be added. We have a no refund policy but the management can sometimes make special allowances for extenuating circumstances. Discretion of the management only.
If any swims are cancelled due to school closures, we may choose to hold the catch-up lesson in the school holidays or at the end of the term. We do not offer refunds. This is the discretion of Strokes Swim School.
Any payment enquiries to Mrs. Walton on 07881 290073.
Code of Conduct
- Please drive with extreme caution on site – cars parked at owners risk.
- No smoking on site.
- Valuables left in the changing area at owners risk.
- No outdoor foot ware to be worn on poolside.
- No food on poolside. Chewing gum is not allowed during lesson.
- No photography unless permission is given by the Teaching Staff and Parents/Guardians of other pupils in the School.
- Children over 8 years should change in correct gender changing room. Adults may only enter same gender changing rooms.
- Strokes Swim School will accept no other responsibility other than pupils in a lesson.
- Children are asked to tie back long hair, blow nose and use the toilet before a lesson.
- Children under 8 should be supervised when using the toilet. No jewellery is allowed in pool.
- Children with contagious illnesses i.e. Measles, Conjunctivitis, Chicken Pox etc. are asked not to attend the pool. Verruca’s must be covered with a swim sock or cream that forms protective layer
- Young children still using nappies must wear appropriate swimwear. All nappies must be taken home. Happy Nappies are advisable
- Parents/Guardians spectating on poolside must keep well back from the pool edge.
- Please do not wring costumes out on the Changing Area floor.
- No pushchairs on poolside.
- No running on poolside.
These rules are for the safety and well being of your children.
Please note that Strokes Swim School operates out of School Swimming Pools. Although we do our up-most to keep conditions suitable, and are in constant communication with the School regarding cleanliness, Health and Safety and other issues, the ultimate responsibility is with the School. So please could any concerns about these issues be directed to the School involved.
STORING OF CONTACT & MEDICAL INFORMATION
Strokes Swim School will need to save all pupil and parents contact information. This includes email addresses, contact numbers, date of births and home addresses, as per our policy.
This is essential for safety reasons as well as keeping you updated with important information, such as closures.
DUE TO THE NEW GPDR REGULATIONS ALL CUSTOMERS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE THE CHOICE TO OPT OUT OF A DATA SYSTEM. THERE IS AN OPT OUT BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM IF YOU WISH TO UNSUBSCRIBE, BUT WE URGE YOU TO NOT OPT OUT AS WE DO REQUIRE THIS INFORMATION TO INSURE WE SAFELY RUN THE SWIM SCHOOL.
|STORING MEDICAL INFORMATION|
|Strokes Swim school will be storing all medical information you have provided to us at the time of booking. We store this information on a secure password system, which only Strokes Swim School administrators and teachers can access. This information is also printed on to the registers for teachers reference. It is imperative teachers have access to medical information or they can refuse to teach your child. We rely on parents to make us aware of any medical information.|